In nearly every project I have ever worked on needed a database. Most require a large robust system that can be backed up, reported off of and able to support hundreds
of connections at a time. In those cases, a database like SQL Server, Oracle or MySql, MongoDb and CosmosDb are a perfect fit. However, some projects require a simpler
solution. IoT, Apps and sometimes even little web apps really only need something modest and easy to implement.
Of course, there are a few options such as SQLite. Which is a great solution, but still requires you to either know SQL or implement an ORM interface which has a
complexity of its own.
RizeDB was designed from the ground up to be fast and easy to implement. With RizeDb your data and your code are right next to each other. No query language is ever required.
And best of all it is free
. Even for corporations. It is our gift to a community that has provided us years of support.
RizeDb's standard features include:
When you use RizeDb you have two options for data storage.
- .Net Standard so it can work in any .Net evnvironment
- ACID to prevent corruption
- NoSql and no Query Languages required
- The data and logs exist in one file
- Thread Safe
- Supports AES Encryption
- The first is a Document-Oriented database. Similar to MongoDb CosmosDb. It is the worlds easiest database to implement.
- The second option is a Relational Database. Similar to SQLite, SQl Server or MySql but with a built in ORM similar to Entity Framework.